Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Times In Tayuman


Hi! Krel here, with my Tayuman blog!

At this event, I only watched and took pictures and videos. I saw Momo there and bullied him, too. I also saw my Tita Rona there, and she was the best sponsor.

Me with Momo



 Totally, she was super great! My mother was super energetic, more energetic than I was!

Me along with Mommy and Tita Rona.
 Gee, looks like someone stole my energy! Then, we distributed prizes a little later. After that we got the leftover loot and went home.

Me helping out(WARNING: It's boring and tiring!)
 Lola Vicky brought us home, and she told me I was a smart boy! How sweet. After we went home, I took a bath and relaxed. While doing so, I flushed a chicken bone in the toilet.

 My dad got mad at me for that. I had to tell my mommy that too.(x2 trouble! Geez!) That night, before going to bed, I got the last of my candy, which I mistook for popcorn. Then I brushed my teeth, peed, and went to bed. The place we visited was Missionary Sisters of Charity, Tayuman St., San Lazaro.
Mommy hosting along with Tita Rona.

No comments:

Post a Comment