Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dumaguete Blog!

Hey there! Krel here, on my Dumaguete blog! When I was a toddler, I went to Dumaguete to visit my Lolo Anton and do lots of other stuff.

In Dumaguete, we went on demo plane rides.

On one ride, I pooped! (Disgusting, huh?) My dad got mad at me for that.

Then, we ate lunch. This time, I ate barbecue w/ spices. I hated it! Then, I went back to Manila. (This was before, 7 years ago.)
Me when I was young with my dad on a bridge.
Me when I was young with my dad in the Dumaguete Cemetery.

Last week, once more, I went to Dumaguete! Yay! But, it was a normal morning ride, which I disliked.
 Then, we met Lolo Anton at the airport. He looked the same when I last saw him except for the hair.

 Then, we ate breakfast and relaxed a little. Then, after I ate dinner, I hung out with Julio, my cousin.
 He grew bigger and taller than when I last saw him.

The next day, we went on a city tour. It was great!

Then, the day after that, we went diving in Apo Island. The sea urchin hairs hurt! Plus, I got stung again by a jellyfish! Dang, that hurt.

We went diving again the next day. It was cool because I went so deep! I feared that if I lost any gear, I'd be in tons of trouble!

Then I met my Tita Sabrina to go to the  600-meter Z-Rush Zipline.

But the final day, we bought silvanas for everyone to eat for later on. Then, we went back to Manila.  That night, we ate at Shakey’s! Woohoo! Before I go, here are some pics!


Me following my mom and co.
Me floating.
Me on the departing plane with Mama and Dads.



See ya guys! Matta ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment