Thursday, December 22, 2011

Super Fun Day at Manila Ocean Park Blog!

Hey! Krel here with my Super Fun Day Blog!

A penguin in the Penguin Exhibit.

Kyle and I in the Snow Village
Kyle and I in the Buhay Ng Karagatan.

I met my friend Kyle at McDonald’s. He was as energetic as I was!
 Then we went to MOP. The Trails To Antarctica staff were there longer than we expected. People were already there when the staff arrived. We didn’t go inside the penguin’s spot because it’s a family-only spot. Then we went to Snow Village. Please wear gloves, because the snow is ice dust! Then the Slide o’ Fun was next. Kyle and I had so much fun!
Me with Kyle sitting in the Administrator Couch
 Then we ate at Pancake House. My Bacon Waffle was so good!
Then we went to the Mega 4D Rider. We picked the Bermuda Triangle and the Volcanic Eruption. My mom screamed so loud that it made it twice as fun!
 Then we went to the bump cars. Kyle beat me because the cars had guns!
 Then, we dropped him off in Wilcon to go back home with his tita. Then we went inside Wilcon to look at lights. Then, we went to Cambridge to look at our future house.
Me in the Bump Car
Kyle in the Bump Car
Then we went home and rested. That’s all for now! See ya! Matta ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment