Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gotta Blog Them all! Bloggemon!

Hey! Krel here, with my most awesome blog-for-now, my Pokemon blog!
Pokemon was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996. Since then, Pokemon became popular, and with it’s newest games Pokemon Black and White, it has achieved fame.
There are many Pokemon merchandise and transportation. Many Pokemon statues have been created, such as the Zekrom and Reshiram statue designed for a parade.

 Also, in YouTube, many Pokemon remixes have been made. Also, many Pokemon game walkthroughs have been uploaded for rookie Trainers for games they haven’t played or paths they don’t know how to clear. Even I visit YouTube for tips! One time, my tito helped me by giving a tip for capturing and encountering the leader of the Weather Trio, Kyurem! I like Pokemon Black the most, even if the White Yang Pokemon, Reshiram, is the mascot. I originally wanted the Black Yin Pokemon, Zekrom, to be the mascot, though I discovered the background would blend with it.

I have these Pokemon games(through regional order):
Pokemon Gold-Johto
Pokemon Crystal-Johto
Pokemon Yellow-Kanto
Pokemon FireRed-Kanto
Pokemon LeafGreen-Kanto
Pokemon Ruby-Hoenn
Pokemon Sapphire(although it’s broken)-Hoenn
Pokemon Emerald(my newest game)-Hoenn
Pokemon Diamond-Sinnoh
Pokemon Pearl-Sinnoh
Pokemon Platinum-Sinnoh
Pokemon Black-Isshu
Pokemon White-Isshu

Future games:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Pokemon Coliseum
Pokemon Red/Blue Dungeon
Pokemon Black Version 2
Pokemon White Version 2

My fave Pokemon(group 1):
Rayquaza
Arceus
Zekrom
Kyurem
Salamence
Infernape
Charizard
Dialga
Giratina
Zoroark
Mewtwo
Landorus
Genosect


Oh, here's a pic! Comment and subscribe, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment