Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Awesome PuertoGal Blog!


Konnichiwa! Krel here with my Puerto Galera Blog!

We arrived in a  speedy Golden Falcon motorboat.
 Me riding the Golden Falcon.
The beach we arrived in was White Beach. It was packed with tourists and refreshing restos, so many I can’t count! When we arrived in our resort, Tamaraw Beach Resort, I discovered that every single TV in Puerto Galera has the same cable.
Me on Tamaraw's mini playground.
 This is the worst resort I’ve been to and known. After we ate our lunch, we went hiking, which I disliked the most because my feet felt like they were going to explode!

 Then, we went to the resort and ate our snacks. A few hours later, we ate dinner. It was great! 
At 9:00, I went to bed. The next day, we ate early breakfast because we had a snorkeling/diving session with a dive master (FYI, I’m much too young to dive, you know. I can only snorkel. X!)

 The swim was great! We saw stingrays, trumpet fish, giant clams, cuttlefish, and many more! After that, we went back to White Beach to eat lunch.
 Finally, I had a chance to eat Puerto Galera’s chicken legs! 

Then we went back to the resort to rest. Tamaraw’s breakfast and dinner menu is the best, which can save it from being the worst resort I know in Puerto Galera.
 It’s swimming pool is under construction, which will come early/late 2012,
 and I don’t know what month. Their beach is almost running out of fish, and we only saw one part that had fish. The final day, we went to White Beach after breakfast.
 Kid Blogger, Krel's first time to travel via boat
. We ate lunch and spent time relaxing before 3:00, our boat’s departure.

Puerto Galera Island

 When we got to the port we rode a bus to the terminal we came from the very first day we came I fell asleep after a few hours, and reached home.
 See ya, people! Matta ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment