Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lock In: Rock On!

Pillow Fight!

Boing! Boing! Yay! I love giant spiked balls for dodgeball! Hey, Weegee here… blogging about “Lock-In: Rock-On!” the best experience in my whole with the special guest, the Redeemer of the World, Jesus Christ! When I arrived, it was 4:15. I played Snakes & Ladders and I won! I’m a master in this boardgame. No one, I say, no one has defeated me! Don’t even try to fight me, you’ll never win! Haha! After that, I played gigaball with a giant spiked ball.

After that was miniball, with smaller spike balls. Then, we had Balloon Sword Wars. One of the guardians even took one of my B-swords! He’s been playing it for 43 years! Then, we had dinner. The chips are the best! Then, we had dinner. Chips and thin-crust pizza are the best!

 Then we had P&W. My fave song is One Way. Then we ate vanilla ice cream and had a movie! Isn’t THIS TIME GREAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  The movie is Happily Never After. Then, we all went to bed.

 Then, the next day, we ate breakfast. Ah, the cereal. For the finale, I said goodbye to my groupmates and my discussion group leader, Pastor Scott.(I’ll spill this, don’t tell anyone… he’s the best!) and had a bit of P&W. Then we
 left….Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!
Lock In: Rock On! is located in UCM Makati. (By UltraMedunix98)

Flaming Snake


Hi guys!Comment and subscribe now!

1 comment: