Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Blogtive Blog-The Double Paragraph Edition!



  WARNING: This is made up.

Story 1: My plant is the Galaxy Element Fanged-Blade Dragon Destroyer. It lives everywhere, no matter what environment. It eats whatever it senses in its Time Field Surround Sense Radar. Before it find something, it will strengthen itself using Juryugan Flame Hydra: Demon Spike of the Last Embering Fate to clone and multiply its number, heads, fangs, power, speed, senses, and techniques. When it finds something, it uses its Jukazegan Thunder Dragon:Spike Fang Bolt Crush Claw to suck and tear up anything it finds.
 If there is an offender, it will attack with Bokujutsu Dark Lecture: Infinite Evil Agony Formula 99 to finish it off. If the offender is too strong, it will use Mahouroi Ice Samurai: Final Smash: Bleeding Death Root Drain to absorb it’s power.
Or, when it attacks another universe, it will use Nijutsushiki:Second Form of Agony And Pain to increase its status.It can turn into anything it desires. It cannot be stopped, for it’s invisible.
Pic: Lava Piranha

Story 2:
 I am the leader of the  ancient deity guild Imperial Armor Emperor Dragon, Seideizakuzura.On my adventure, I rode with my special dragon, Arcediareiromquaza. It was very stormy, with blizzards and sandstorms and other path-blocking weather. I requipped my dragon’s armor to Imperial Commandment Armor to withstand the weather. I used Jukazegan Thunder Dragon: Spike Fang Bolt Crush Claw to dispel the weather. Then, I requipped my dragon's armor into Creator Slayer Armor for it to be ready to defend. It's an ancient dragon, a deity to our people, creator to us all, and a very powerful one, too. Since we own all the armor, it’s possible. There were some offenders, so I used Mahouroi Ice Samurai: Bleeding Death Root Drain to finish them off. Then, a Galaxy Element-Fanged Blade Dragon Destroyer came. I knew there was only one way to capture it and that was Juyami Poison Serpent: Explosive Agony Drain.

 I did the jutsu and captured it. Then, I ate it and gained its power. I learned all Ryukami Mahou techniques, but I used the spell I use often: Jusai: Warp Form to teleport and be invisible. Since I ate the Galaxy Element-Fanged  Blade Dragon Destroyer, I can use its Time Field Surround Sense Radar to know where I’m going next. But here,we got company! So I used Otakudan: Darth Greeting to send the offenders down. When I was in my destination, I gave the right artifacts and skills to them. But before we left my dragon used Summoning Jutsu:  The Unmovable Reasoner to unite every piece of the earth into one giant piece. But 2000 miles after, I fought a fight with the Dragon Fox, Tanurei-Hiyuki. My dragon used Bokujutsu Dark Ecriture: Dark Wave Blade Wing to weaken it. Then it used Toshijutsu: Dragon Force Quadtrinity Vortex to finish it off. But for the land only to be passable by us, my dragon used Sealed Summon: Forbidden Detection so it could not be seen, detected or deciphered by anyone but us.  Then we went back home.

Pic: Hydreigon
Hey, people! It's been a month, but comment and subscribe! By UltraMedunix98

No comments:

Post a Comment