Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Best YouBlog Ever!





YouTube. Broadcast Yourself. That's my 2nd fave site’s motto. Oh, Krel here. This time, people, here I am, blogging about my 2nd  fave site: YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!( My 1st  fave is nintendo8.com.)YouTube is a site created by former PayPal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim. Over the years the site got popular, and Google bought it. The videos can last for 15 min. or longer. The longest vid I’ve seen is 4 hrs. I suggest you guys get heart-touching and cool vids.  Totally, I got remixes from Pokémon and they rock!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

My fave vids: Shangri-la opening male version, Shangri-la ending 720p, 07 Ghost: Aka no Kakera Male Version, Pokémon BW Rival Battle Remix, Pokémon Ruby Regi Remix, Super Fat Mario Bros., Bookworm Adventures Ending, Bookworm Adventures Final Boss, Heroic Age Opening English Sub, Ao no Exorcist Opening, Mario: Directors Cut 1-3, YouTube Poop The Sky Had A Weegee, YouTube Poop All That Weegee, Shangri-La Opening Male Version, The Brown Shiny Block 1-2, Merry Christmas Mario and Luigi and Stupid Mindless Brothaz.

Guys, when you comment, tell me your fave vids! 

Anyway, the code on the last blog was: Help me make a better blog than this! If you guessed, you’re right! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment