Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Seussical the Musical Blog.... X(0

EVERYTHING’S POSSIBLE…..WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SEUSS!













Whoa, man, THAT is boring… Oh, Krel here, with my worst blog yet…(I shouldn't have published this, darn it!) the Seussical the Musical blog… (“sobsob”) This musical shows various works of Doctor Seuss, but focuses the play on one of his stories, turned into a play with many of Seuss’ book characters, such as The Cat In The Hat.

The tickets were taken from CashCashPinoy, which is a website that sells discounted tickets for some events.

FACT: The cast pretends that the other cast characters are in their world and are their friends (I figured it out just now and it’s a screw-up X+)

It was shown on Sep. 3 and 18. (My dear readers, I hope you were there, sorry if I didn’t see you).
The next play I am going to watch is “The Adventures of Peter Pan”. It’s on Oct.31,2011.

I got my pictures taken with the cast (It’s so humiliating because I never wanted a picture! X0) Oh, yeah, this time, starting with this blog, I have a new game: Guess The Code! The code for this blog is: HMMABBTT! I"ll tell you what it means in the next blog.


My readers, here are the photos:



Oh yeah, comment and subscribe! See you!XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment