Wednesday, January 18, 2012

QC Carnival Blog


Me posing for a picture.
Yowza! Hey! Krel here, with my QC Carnival Blog! After I ate breakfast, Oma downloaded some cool iPad apps like Fruit Ninja and Monopoly HD.

 I played with Fruit Ninja and liked it, and I played with it all day!

 Then I played with iPad Monopoly. It’s even more awesome than real Monopoly! In Fruit Ninja, the very first thing I did was play Zen Mode. It was pretty cool, and I got my first high score! Then I played Arcade Mode and got my highest score in the game. Last of all, I played Classic Mode. I got my 2nd highest score there. After that, I played Monopoly HD.

 It’s cooler, but with the same rules! But you can change the default rules before each game in the House Rules. My favorite player piece is Battleship.

 My strategy is to get more property and make people bankrupt. I stopped playing at 5:00 because we went to the carnival.



Me and Mr.Dude/Tito Marco before the Wild Wind starts.
Me, my relatives, and my driver waiting in the line of the Wild Wind.
 My first ride was great! I loved the Wild Wind and the Bump Car.

 Plus, I went to the Ferris Wheel and had a ball. My fave ride was the Wild Wind!

 I also went to Max’s for dinner. The fried chicken was so great! While going home, I acquired these Fruit Ninja blades: Disco Blade, Party Blade, Old Glory, and Butterfly Knife. That’s all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment