Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pahiyas Blog!


Hey! Krel here with my Pahiyas Blog! We left at about 3:00 before dawn. We were picked up by Manong Ruso. He dropped us off at Shell.

We rode the bus that was bound to go to Lucban, Quezon. Once we arrived, we went to lots of landmarks,  I even got tired just running around!

I was super tired after that and I could barely walk! Then we just went around shopping.

A beautiful scene from the Garden of Eden in Lucban, Quezon.
 We bought lots of souvenirs including broas. After a few hours, we ate lunch. The adobo was spicy! Oh, yeah, I have an extremely low tolerance for spicy fare, you know.
A pond in the Garden of Eden in Lucban, Quezon.

 Then, we went out for more shopping and visiting landmarks until the guide told us to come back. After that, we went to Liliw to eat halo-halo. It was soo delicious!
The Garden of Eden's gate in Lucban, Quezon.

 Then we went back home, and it was 9:00. p.m. Princess, my aunt, used her third eye on the return trip. Scary! See ya guys! Matta ne!




No comments:

Post a Comment