Monday, March 5, 2012

Logos Hope Blog!

Me holding a big ice cream


Hey! Krel here with my Logos Hope Blog! Logos Hope has many kinds, which are: MV Logos, MV Logos II, and its predecessor, the MV Doulos.

Me posing in front of Logos Hope.
 This big ship is better than MV Doulos in many ways: It sells food and drinks and has aircons. It was refreshing! MV Doulos is the predeccessor of MV Logos Hope.
 Doulos looks like an old-fashioned ship because its floors are made of wood, not steel.

 Plus, MV Doulos lacks aircons. Doulos also doesn’t sell food, unlike Logos Hope.
 Also, Doulos only gives out books, and no food.  MV Logos Hope is far better than MV Doulos in a lot of ways (see above) MV Logos, one of MV Logos Hope’s predecessors, met her end in the Chilean coast, having crashed into a rock.
 When I went to Logos Hope, we had to wait because of a long line.

When we went inside, the first thing we did was watch the rules in the form of a movie.

 After watching the movie, we took a picture with one of the ship’s crew. Then we went to the bookstore and stayed there for hours.
I read for 1 ½ hours!
After we bought our respective books(my mom had lots of books about cats and chocolate, her two most favorite things), we ate some ice cream cones and drank vanilla-flavored Coke(my faaaaaaaaaaaavorite….)! It tastes like normal Coke, but has some tanginess and a hint of vanilla.

The ice cream cone I ate in Logos Hope was twice as large as any ice cream cone I’ve ever eaten in my whole life!
After that, we got the books given to visitors of MV Doulos and MV Logos Hope. Then we went out waiting for my dad.
 I was playing my DS and drinking the remaning amount of the vanilla-flavored Coke.
When my dad arrived, I gave the vanilla-flavored Coke to him. He said: “Why are you giving me an already-consumed Coke?” I told him, “But it’s a different kind of Coke! Try it!


Me reading.
! We also ate in our fave Thai resto. My mom and I ate Sizzling Beef. It was great! Then we went home, full and satisfied. That’s all! See ya! Ja ne!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had loads of fun. I had to drag you out because you won't stop reading! lolz

    ReplyDelete