Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Events at Rizal Park

07/3/11…
This is one of those days that 3 major events happened to me! =)

Well, let’s proceed.

I alone have come to tell YOU all about my SupeR-signed orangely fun-time at Rizal Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.The 1st event that happened to me was The Silent Drill Exhibition. The Marines were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked it so much! My favorite formation is the X-Formation, where marines do a stance that signifies their friendship for their brother marines. [Next: The concert! Yay!] Oh, P.S. I liked the gunshots of the marines!=)

2. The next event: The UST Wind Orchestra concert! Unforch, we were late
=( but it doesn’t matter: it was fun! WHY? Because the band played “Penny Lane” by the Beatles… =) Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Whoa! And the concert was great. [Next: L&F show!D-Yay!] =)

3. LET’S GET READY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMBLE! THIS is the final event. The L&F show! Well, this was great too because this was the spot where the hero was shot by those freaking evil Old World Spaniards. [I’ll never forgive those guys!!] Well, there are formations from the fountains. H-Ball Formation is one of them and we left at the end of the show.

These are all the events ladies & gentlemen.

From Annoying Orange & Me! =3 =) =0

No comments:

Post a Comment